Sunday, April 13, 2014

Home Schooling Summary for this week

Big sister A continues to read the Bob books and practice her adding and subtracting.  Brother M has started a soccer class and loves it.
One of my tricks as a mom -- when they make something cool and are worried about baby ruining it, I say, "take a picture of it".  Big sister A takes after daddy and is getting to be quite the photographer. She took the 3 pictures below:




 My kiddos love oatmeal. And even though I never liked it much as I child, I have started to enjoy it with real maple syrup. The kids like it with craisins, brown sugar, and milk.


Spooning it in himself! He is still making a mess, but it is so nice to have my hands free to eat my own breakfast.

Our friends who moved away, down to near Colonial Williamsburg VA, came up to visit this weekend and go to the DC temple. We we so happy to spend time with them.


 The weather was gorgeous -- so we played outside with them quite a bit.


The mama of our visiting friends is a professional hair dresser -- she helped me out by giving baby S his first hair cut. I meant to take another picture when he was all dressed up for church, but I forgot. This morning's smoothie making will have to do for now.  He looks so grown up.
Baby S is my little adventurer. Whereas both his older siblings used to run away when we turned on the blender, he runs TOWARDS the blender to see what is happening!


No comments:

Post a Comment