Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Vacationing in Corning, NY

On Friday we drove up to spend the weekend at my dad's house in Corning, NY. My grandma (Goomie) lives there now so we got a lot of family time in during the 4 days we were there.
Even in a rush -- as below -- my dad always takes great pictures. He took the ones of me in my newly sewn dresses from earlier this week too.







And then a few with my camera. Little brother S is obsessed with balls and shoes right now.


Eating cupcakes is getting to be a tradition at Grandpop's house.

I remember my dad lifting weights every morning when I was a kid and he's still doing it! Here is our morning weight lifting practice.



Even with all that weight lifting we still had a lot of wiggles and so took the kids out to the local playground. It was cold and muddy.  Big sister A did not listen to directions and put her foot through some ice into a rather large 6 inch deep puddle. Lesson learned, I hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment