Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sew Special: Anna Maria Horner Portfolio Dress

I saw this dress on the Ivy Arch blog. I am a big fan of her bold fabric choices! I was surprised when I saw that it was made from one of Anna Maria's patterns.   I have been following Anna Maria Horner's blog for years. But I guess I did not recognize how cute her portfolio blouse/dress pattern could be until I saw it made up. Silly me.

I made 2 of these. One right after another. The directions were sadly lacking in illustrations, but I still learned some cool tricks from them and the pocket is brilliant.


Anna Maria Portfolio Dress Tunic



Anna Maria Portfolio Dress Tunic 2




1 comment:

  1. I was expecting the least amount of help from online. However, the designer work was fantastic with me! They emailed me to assure they received the correct measurements.
    Kate Spade Shoulder Bag

    ReplyDelete