Sunday, March 16, 2014

Only one thing to report this week

I thought about taking a picture of the dining room table covered with tea cups and bits of honey, or the living room floor with books and blankets, but neither seemed to adequately summarize this week. Nor do I want to share pictures of daughter A with her eyes puffy and nose snuffly. I will just point the finger at this bad bad virus and say "It's all your fault!"
Let me start by saying all the kiddos had their flu shots, but I think big sister A must not have sniffed hers in well enough.  She was sick by the time we got home from NY on Tuesday with a fever and hacking cough.  By Wednesday afternoon when I called hubby at work to tell him I was feeling rotten he told me that he was too and would be home soon. Little brother M and S both have had some mild symptoms, a bit of fever and a bit of cough, but not like the rest of us. It's been yucky. I am glad that we could just excuse ourselves from everything we had planned and quarantine ourselves for the last 5 days. We are over the worst for sure, but all still struggling with  lingering hacking coughs.
We hope to venture out briefly on monday though -- that is chicken day!

No comments:

Post a Comment