Saturday, January 5, 2013

Blog Outline and Resolutions

Blog Outline

Routines, that's the way I get things done.  If I have a daily/weekly routine then I am HOPEFULLY going to be able to follow through with keeping up this blog.  Here is the plan:

Monday: Sew Special - updates on latest sewing projects
Tuesday: Thrifty Finds - what I bought at the thrift store and put in my Etsy shop Freestyle Homemaker Shop
Wednesday: Re-use Recipes/Ideas/Projects - ideas for saving money and the planet
Thursday: Recommended Reading - sharing books i'm loving that week
Friday:  Weekly Home School Summary - this is mostly to help me track progress, but an audience will help me stay on top of it
Sat and Sun:  No Posts - family time!

Resolutions

  1. Keep it short and sweet
  2. Lots of Pics
  3. Refer to my favorite blogs and share links/ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment