Sunday, January 1, 2017

Christmas Eve: New PJs, Snacks, and a Movie

 Aunt H gave me some of her extra knit fabric and some of it was Christmasy. I had just enough to make matching jammies for all the kiddos. I let them open them on Christmas Eve.
 I was feeling nostalgic for a special Christmas Eve that I spent in France.  We had lovely French snack treats (I remember caviar on crackers being one of the items) and watched a movie.  I let the kiddos pick out a "special" snack treat for the dinner.  We don't usually eat pre-made snacks like this so it was a big treat. They had taquitos, bagel bites, Chinese dumplings, and I chose samosas.  We also had a fruit tray and some fancy cheeses with bread. They watched Charlie Brown Christmas special and Twas the Night Before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment