Monday, April 8, 2013

An Extra Post: Style and Heartland

I usually try to avoid TV -- takes too much time away from projects and life in general.  Once in a blue moon I find a show that is heartwarming. It's like comfort food. My friend recommended this show, "Heartland".  Watch it. It's lovely.

Next a style item that kinda has the "Heartland" vibe.  This shop is making me drool. Check it out:
Scissortail Clothing Company. Follow the link and post a comment by Friday and you could get a free dress! Maybe this one?




 I have my eye on this jacket, the long flannel shirt, and these boots too.



2 comments:

  1. I've watched all 3 seasons of heartland! It is so good. They need to put more on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am already starting season 3 and dreading the end. Maybe I will buy season 4 & 5 and then I can share it with you at the reunion? :)

      Delete