Sunday, March 24, 2019

Field Trip: Free ice cream week

The first day of Spring is the start of my favorite time of year.  I am filled with hope for all my little plants and big plans for my garden. The first week of Spring means something else to my kiddos.  Free ice cream! 
After swimming lessons we went to Ritas for our free ices.
Then on to do a couple more errands and make a stop at Dairy Queen for our free cones.
Then a couple days later was pajama day at Brewsters. We saved the best for last. Their flavors cannot be beat. Real homemade pistachio ice cream is the best. And nutty coconut is pretty amazing. And almost all of them are delicious, except for a couple that the kids like: birthday cake and cotton candy explosion. Why would you get that when you can have real butter pecan ice cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment