Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sew Special: Cloth Napkins

About a year ago, I found this fabric and put it in my Etsy shop. I mentioned that if it did not sell then I would like to make cloth napkins out of it.  My lovely friend remembered and asked me about it while she was visiting. They just went home about a week ago and this week I received these in a package! All serged and ready for use. Don't they look amazing?


 I am in love with cloth napkins -- they are so cheerful and colorful. They are reusable (a favorite trait of mine) and kind to trees and the environment.  My mom monogrammed a "T" on the 8 brown napkins that I had last year -- those are going to be our "company napkins" now that we have 50 more. We use them quickly with all these silly little eaters, probably about 6-8 a day.
Cloth napkins for every day

No comments:

Post a Comment