Sunday, August 2, 2015

House Progress: 200 yards of Frog Tape

I think I could do a commercial for Frog Tape (painters tape).  I have easily used 10 rolls of it on all my house painting projects so far.  The upstairs holds the record for most taping required -- lots of corners and moldings etc. I used 2 and a half rolls of Frog Tape (delicate surface version) -- About 200 yards of tape.


I am repainting this with Benjamin Moore's Linen White 912.  It's been great - making everything look clean again. It is a little creamier than the old color, but not much.  These pics were both taken after the first coat.

I also painted the kids' room and the hallway with this color. I washed the walls with dirtex before I started, but they still looked brown with lots of kid handprints, especially on the way up the stairs.  The paint seems to have covered all that and the coloring with the first coat. But I am still doing 2 coats everywhere, just to be safe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment