Monday, September 8, 2014

Sew Special: Puppets, Curtains, and Knitting Projects

I started making and selling "Custom Curtains & Valances" in my Etsy shop and already had my first order.  She chose a plaid tartan fabric for her cabin.  Here is how they turned out:


I was in charge of making the puppet family for Joy School this year. I just followed the instructions and templates in the manual.
Joy School Puppet Family
With the start of A's dance classes, I have another hour to sit and knit.  I made another "Button Lovers" ebook pattern.  I have made so many of these now, but I still love this pattern.  As always, it turned out bigger than I was expecting. Big sister A is still trying to decide whether to add long or short sleeves. The yarn is 100% cotton. We are planning to make some covered buttons for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment