Sunday, November 22, 2020

Baby A's Life: Taste Everything!

 Baby A had his first solid food last Sunday evening. He did not like his oatmeal porridge and spit most of it out on himself and I. We have kept at it and he has had it every night for dinner... but still does not seem to be any more excited about it. Peas are on the menu for his next new food tonight.

This doorway bouncer is the only baby toy that I saved from the other kids.  I think I was picturing myself as a grandma, like Goomie, hanging it in the dining room doorway during Sunday dinners at her house.  
Baby A likes reading his books from Grandma S, but he also likes tasting them. I now remember why all of our board books are so beat up. 
He really seemed to be enjoying taking turns sucking on this cucumber that I was munching.
Baby A had his 6 month vaccinations a couple days ago and has been a little less cheerful than usual. He had a fever of 100.2F and was crying almost constantly the evening after his shots, but I gave him one dose of infant Tylenol and that seemed to take the edge off and got him over the hump. 

No comments:

Post a Comment