Sunday, July 21, 2019

Quick Indoor Project: Kids' Bathroom

Earlier this month we had some dry weather and the weeding was fairly under control.  I knocked out a couple painting projects.  I cleaned and restained the deck railings. No pics because it was pretty boring, just an important part of maintenance. 
 And since I already had my painting clothes on, I finally tackled the scratched up vanity in the kids' bathroom.
 I cleaned everything really well with dirtex first.  Then big sister A (who has been dying to help with a painting project) helped me paint everything with BM's Hale Navy. 

 Much tidier looking and goes well with the stained glass window. Also, I replaced the previous owner's spray painted hardware with some actual black hardware. Now it matches the light fixtures.  Big sister A took all these pictures, otherwise this probably would have gone undocumented.

No comments:

Post a Comment