Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter 2019

Big sister A made these in her pysanky class at co-op school.
 Easter loot. Not much candy. Peeps, cadbury creme eggs, and books.

We are having such a beautiful spring. That blue feed bag in the lower left corner is one of several in a load of alpaca manure that my farm vet let us have.  Still working on feeding the soil in my new front beds.
 These new rabbit kits are the perfect little palm sized Easter snugglers.
 Impromptu egg hunt this evening.
 Big sister A was not feeling well this morning.  I had to stay home from church with her since hubby was speaking.  She was mostly better by dinner time.
  I loved how kind and cooperative they were during this hunt.  They encouraged each other and pointed eggs out to their siblings.
 Brother S -- I can't reach it! Help guys.
  Then a tool came to mind.
 No chocolate for doggies. Ham scraps will be forthcoming...

No comments:

Post a Comment