Sunday, March 13, 2016

Beautiful Weather

That is the theme from all the pictures this week.  It has been a week of record breaking warmth - 70s and even 80 degrees. 

 
The kiddos took advantage of the fine weather with more picnicking on the deck and grass out front.

Baby L is spilling out new vocabulary all the time. She regularly says Mommy, Dada, woof, meow, vroom, ball, Abi, doggy, Hi, and waves at people in greeting.  She is starting to copy me when I repeat things to her.  No two-word phrases yet though. (I know the pediatrician is going to ask me about that at her 15 month check-up so I keep listening for it).

  

 Theodore, the newly freed cat/rodent patroller, has been endlessly trying to get petted. He follows me around when I go outside and often comes to greet us when we get home.  He is ceaselessly meowing away in my kitchen window sill while I do the dishes.


 Big sister A got a picture of his funny nap location:


 We went to check out a new (to us) local playground.  Ladies from the ward told me about it invited us to come hang-out there.
 The big kids are pretty great about helping baby L.  I love to see it.  I think the kids being really close friends is one of the side benefits of homeschooling that not many people talk about.


Brother S was proudly telling me that he learned how to do this now.  He is getting to be such a big kid. I couldn't believe how hard he was laughing as we pushed him on the swing.  He also got double skinned knees while running down the driveway earlier that day.

All that playing outside makes for tired kiddos:


More cooking happenings this week.  We made the "Toll House Cookie" recipe from A's Look and Cook book for FHE.  She is hoping to make apple pie soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment