Sunday, February 5, 2023

A Forbidden Forest Birthday Experience

We have been trying, for several years now, to do "experiences" together instead of buying more stuff for birthdays and Christmas.  Big Sister A and Brother M used their birthday experience funds to buy this Harry Potter Experience for us.  
It was cold!  We dressed warmly, but I wished that I had made everyone wear their snow clothes. 
We followed the trail through the forest and were impressed with all the lighting and special effects.

I wished that we had had a Harry Potter movie marathon before hand because there was a lot that I did not remember. 
There was a super scary spider spot. A place to cast your patronus with a magic wand. 

Hubby and I enjoyed a smooch under the mistletoe tree. 

There were a couple of little villages where (very expensive) snacks could be purchased.  We enjoyed cups of butterbeer, bangers, and chips. 

The kids all battled with their magic wands. 

Miss L was excited to see a unicorn in the forest.  Centaurs. And the Dementors tried to get us. 
Overall, the special effects were fabulous.  I just wished that a big dinner had been part of the experience because I was cold and hungry. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment