Sunday, September 13, 2020

Baby A's Life: Week 16

 Putting kids to bed is hard work.

Big Sister A spent a lot of time babysitting baby A this week while I worked on my barn project. She did a great job.  It's wonderful having another pair of hands that I can trust. 


Miss L would loves to hold baby A, but is not supposed to carry him around.  She would really like to be able to help a lot more with him. 
Took this picture right after at home church today. Having church at home is lovely.  I am grateful that we get to have the sacrament every week.  It is something our children will always be able to remember -- seeing Daddy prepare, bless, and pass the sacrament. I think it will help their testimonies of priesthood and the purpose of the sacrament. I know it has helped me understand it better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment