Sunday, May 19, 2019

Co-op School Field Day

 Our homeschool co-op had their annual field day this week. The weather was excellent as was the picnic lunch. The races were so fun to watch.  I helped S and L's group so I did not get too many pictures of the big kids.
 
  That PreK and K age group was super cute, but it was like herding 13 cats around trying to show them what to do.
 Practice run of M's 3 legged race.
 
 This was a team work activity trying to lift their legs at the same time so that they could walk the boards forward.
  S and L's 3 legged race was adorable.

 I just love seeing them working together.

 
 
 This is a picture of one of those silly family things that my kids do every time I tell them to bring their dirty clothes downstairs... I am recording this for posterity.  They have one person sit below the balcony and throw the clothes down over the railing on them. Usually it is done one piece at a time with the goal being to land as much as possible on the recipient's head. Especially underwear, it should always land on the person's head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment