Sunday, January 13, 2019

More Photos of Good-byes

This "good-bye" is something my kids will always remember. Despite the grandparents probably being bored of photos of my kids' friends, I feel the need to make sure that these pictures are all here for the record. For future days, hopefully future hangouts with our W family, when my kiddos remember back to when the W family lived relatively close by and we saw them ALL the time. Connecting on Facetime for three hours is just not the same!



 Big sister A helping pack-up the last few things at the W family's house.






 Friendship sandwiches

1 comment:

  1. Still tears for this one. Thanks for loving us so we'll. L asked to go to your house yesterday. I hope she always remembers these earlyv memories. Don't worry, we'll be back. Especially if we can't keep our hens healthy.

    ReplyDelete