Sunday, August 13, 2017

Family Fun: Grandpop's Visit

This is the picture I took:

 All these others are the Pro pictures from Grandpop:

We went blackberry picking at one of our favorite spots. They are so huge and juicy.
 
 
 


  Big sister A is looking so fashionable here.  I love watching her figure out her own style.
  Not sure what happened to make L make this face, but I think it's cute.

 
 I like this series of pics showing how my goosies follow me around. They come around when they see me putting the turkeys in for the night.
  Then we have a little visiting time.
 Then I carry the feed bag over toward their house and they honk excitedly and follow me to their dinner.  Not sure how I am going to part with them... Someone told me that they are like dogs in personality and I really think that is true. They want treats, let me pet them, and they like to just hang out together and see what I am doing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment