Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Happy 1st Birthday Baby L

For family home evening a couple weeks ago we worked on the model plane brother M got for his birthday. Everyone helped paint a part. 

 Curly man got his hair cut off again.

And Baby L had brownies and ice cream in celebration of turning 1!  She was not sure how she felt about the ice cream at first...


But decided after the first few bites that it was pretty tasty.

She has grown so much this year. She is walking like it's no big deal. Chasing after the big kids as often as she can. She says "doggie", "ball", and something like "jazzy" regularly. I think she is my littlest climber, but maybe I am not remembering right. She is already climbing on chairs to reach light switches (copying cousin E) and scaring me by easily climbing up and sitting in the middle of the dining room table. She seems like she'll be a red head like her big sis, though it is still hard to tell with so little hair.
She sleeps with me every night... I know it breaks all the rules.  But she is the baby of all my babies and I am enjoying cuddling with her while it lasts. We will transition her into her crib when we move to the new house. She is still nursing, and we are going to take our time with weaning as well.





1 comment:

  1. Each baby slept with me more and nursed longer; rules are made to be broken. Luna may still be at both of those things--but she's still the baby!

    ReplyDelete