Sunday, May 26, 2019

Tractor Supply Market Day

Our local tractor supply had a little parking lot market last weekend and I brought my remaining tomato plants to sell (sold about 60 plants).  It went really well being that they did not advertise at all and it was just the Saturday store traffic. I also brought some newly weaned rabbits (sold 1 right then and 3 later that week). My favorite part was talking to the other sellers.  This older couple were on one side of my booth. She said that he has been selling his puzzles at flea markets and such since 1948! And they looked like they could be a pair of santa's elves. 

 A mennonite family were selling baked goods on the other side of me. I had a lovely time talking to them about their gardens and our families. I was surprised that we have a mennonite church and school only about 20 minutes away. They sold out of their bread and pies!

No comments:

Post a Comment