Monday, June 11, 2018

Family Reunion: Day 4

On Thursday we invited everyone to come to free skate at the ice rink since M and A had their lessons that day anyway. 
 My kiddos were excited to have daddy there to see how much they have learned.
  It was impossible to get clear pictures since everyone was moving.
 We had the rink mostly to ourselves.
 The cousins did great for their first time skating! They are all wearing things from our bin of winter clothes. I guess that means we have plenty of coats, hats, and mittens, since we can outfit 10 extra people.





 

 We had moms' time-out that afternoon.  We went to my favorite sushi restaurant. Mostly they liked it, but Aunt B re-established the fact that she hates sushi and Japanese food in general.  Then I took them to my favorite thrift store for some shopping time.  We found lots of great stuff, but the only pics I have are from the car ride, which was rather long (about 45 minutes each way).



No comments:

Post a Comment