Sunday, August 27, 2017

Family Fun:Our Local Beach

Some friends invited us to a lovely man-made beach at one of our state parks. It's only about 40 minutes away. And it was only 3$ for all of us since kids are free. We had a blast!


 This is where I had to put away my camera and run out into the water for awhile. Little sister L is fearless in the water. She got right in and proceeded toward the first set of buoys like it was no big deal... I was not sure how deep it was out there and had to quickly run out to rescue her. She was not able to touch at the buoys, but she kept swimming/floating out to play with the big kids. And she never wanted to get out of the water! The other kids played in the sand, but she just wanted to swim... I wonder where she gets that from?!



  I made all three younger kiddos wear their swimmies since it was just me watching them.  Brother M swims pretty well, but I like no-risk swimming better.


No comments:

Post a Comment