Sunday, June 25, 2017

Family Fun: Father's Day and Art Projects

Breakfast in bed (crepes and peaches) for daddy on Father's Day. The kids and I made cards and had some "useful" presents for him.
Daddy has been working in the yard, "clearing the Amazon" we call it, getting the huge pile of logs and brush chipped or chopped. So he needed a bigger water bottle and some popsicles to keep him cool.

Big sister A made this apron as her sewing club project for June. She and little sis were just about to start making some whole wheat pumpkin cookies.
I have  been updating a patio set that some friends gave us when they moved away.  I was not sure what to do with the glass top table. I don't like it much and would like to have hubby make a nice wood top for it at some point. A brilliant friend suggested that I have the kiddos paint the underside and then spray paint it the same color as I am doing the chairs.

 That way their designs come through the top.
 
Some of big sister A's summer artwork:


No comments:

Post a Comment